Whispering Willows: Horror-Puzzle Game
Whispering Willows is a horror puzzle game that features a dark and rich narrative, beautiful 2-D visuals, and haunting melodies that will leave you yearning for more. The game has released for OUYA, Windows, Linux, and Mac. The emotional story will unfold over four riveting chapters, each more intriguing than the last. The story will immerse you in a rich history steeped in the depths of the human soul as you solve the mysteries of wayward spirits.
You will assume the role of a young girl named Elena as she searches for her missing father, against challenging odds, working through unconventional puzzles and bypassing other-worldly obstacles. She must harness the powers of her heritage, utilizing astral projection and other ethereal abilities to find her father before he, too becomes lost to the hopeless morass of the Willows estate.
Whispering Willows has already accomplished achievements and won awards such as:
- SIGC (Seattle Indie Gaming Competition)- Winner 2014
- OUYA CREATE Game Jam - Winner 2013 for “Most Immersive,” finalist for “Grand Prize,” and finalist for “Best Visuals”
- Captivate Conference Game Design Competition – Finalist 2013
- Successful Kickstarter – Earned over $20,000 with 750 backers
- Cerebral Indie Developer Grant – Winner 2013
The game can be ordered for only $14.99 via our store — and it’s 100% DRM-free. You can also order the Special Edition for $25 which includes an exclusive wallpaper, digital art book, and soundtrack to the game. You can even order more great prizes, like plushies of the main characters, custom made jewelry and T-Shirts!